[3830] CQWW CW ES5MC(ES2MC) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ES5MC(ES2MC) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 11:30:36 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ES5MC
Operator(s): ES2MC
Station: ES5TV

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: nr Jogeva
Operating Time (hrs): ~40
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 3285    39      131
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

As Tonno (ES5TV) was "down" at 4O3A to chase the new EU MS record, his
station was used for various single band efforts. 20m was pretty good, only the
start was a bit slow (knowing that could have slept for extra 2 hours and
started at 2 UTC...). Also the Aurora the second evening wiped the rates
totally down at about 19 UTC, to come up again the last few hours that were
excellent towards US and JA. It was also my first experience as a SOSB2R
(single-op-single-band-two-radio...) - a more skillful guy could have done it
better I assume, but I definitely worked many valuable mults and picked up
extra Q-s with it.

Glad to post the new Baltic 20M record and even the EU 20M top score was not
too far... :)

CU next time!

73, Arvo