[3830] CQWW CW OM6TY SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OM6TY SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 08:42:27 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OM6TY
Operator(s): OM6TY
Station: OM6TY

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: CADCA/JN99JK
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40: 1295    37      118
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1295    37      118  Total Score = 347,665

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

It was really fun. Playnig with only LP and 10,5 m vertical antena with four
radials. I prepared 2 beverages 83m(NA and East) for the first time and was
surprised how it works. It made really perfect work. Missed a lot of mults,
some of them easy(TK, some caribeans 6Y,HH,...).
For the next time I think, will operate in HP category, not to spend so much
time calling MULTS...
Thanks to everybody for call.

VY 73 de Peter OM6TY
Member of Bavarian contest club and OM6W Contest crew.