[3830] CQWW CW OM7M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OM7M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 13:57:06 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): OK2BFN OM3PA OM3PC OM5MF OM5RM OM5RW OM5ZW
Station: OM7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Partizanske
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  267    20       87
   80:  594    37      124
   40: 2173    40      146
   20: 1244    40      153
   15: 1504    40      156
   10: 1609    39      160
------------------------------

Club: LBCC

Comments:

What a contest! Perfect propagation on 10m and 15m especially during the
Saturday. Sometimes we felt like on Dxpedition in Pacific.:-). It was pretty
visible that our rival OM8A has left to CT3 and we were "alone"
station from OM entity, except 80 and 20 where OM2Y and OM0M has worked as
SOSB.
Generally we had not major problems during the weekend. Missed some low bands
multipliers due to problem with BCC beverage box, but fortunately fixed it
during the Sunday. Compared to last years even 80m was better than we expected.
Usually we have lost 15-20 mults in comparison with our competitors but this
time it worked. Good job Tom! We beat old EU record helded by TM6M, but 4O3A
were at the right time in the right place. Congrats guys!!
Regarding our other competitors we rewarded defead of SSB part our south EU
rivals 9A1P and IR4M but first half of the contest the score was more less
equall.Congratulations also goes to them.
Anyway we had a good time and thanks for all for QSO!!
More info will be post later on our web www.om7m.org
Merry XMAS & HNY
Lubo,OM5ZW on behalf of OM7M crew.