[3830] CQWW CW SK3W M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW SK3W M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 19:43:45 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SK3W
Operator(s): SM5AJV SM5EPO SM5IMO SM5TXT SM3SGP
Station: SK3W

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  122    16       75
   80:  538    36      120
   40: 1263    39      142
   20: 1340    39      146
   15: 1181    39      155
   10: 1235    40      156
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

We have not been operating Multi/Single for many years and it was fun to be
back. First time with some kind of inband setup. We used a R7000 multiband
vertical about 250m from the shack. All transmitting done through the run
radio, and syncing VFO's and transmitting with help of LUA scripts in Wintest.

About 50 thousand QSOs from the station with the SK3W callsign this year.
(excluding the SK9HQ activity in July).

73 de Gunnar SM3SGP
http://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/101471424502404810669