[3830] CQWW CW E2X M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brucefrahmk0bj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW E2X M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 12:44:30 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: E2X
Operator(s): E20HHK HS4DDG HS0ZLB HS4LKW HS6RMY HS6NDK
Station: E2X

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Thailand
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    0
   80:  215    14       48
   40:  328    18       53
   20: 1050    32       87
   15:  578    31       86
   10: 1273    28       78
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Such a pleasure to join the HSDXA team for their effort from Phetsanulok, just
70 minutes' drive from where I was visiting my son KB0MBS in Uttaradit for 7
weeks.

HS4LKW was the "Footstrong rotator" for the 10/15 beam on a QRT ring
rotator. HS6NDK HS6RMY were there for cooking, troubleshooting and camaraderie.
80-40-20 is a FB OptiBeam.

This is a great station and they're building a purpose-designed separate shack.
My web album of contest pix:
https://plus.google.com/photos/111515057687619621489/albums/6087012826084331025?banner=pwa

Great fun to work N3KN, K0TO K1KI W0ETT and many other friends.

Kop khun krab guys and Happy Birthday to HS1A