[3830] CQWW CW KH7M(N6TJ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6TJ@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KH7M(N6TJ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 17:37:27 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KH7M
Operator(s): N6TJ
Station: KH7M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: HAWAII
Operating Time (hrs): 46

  160:  118    11       15
   80:  402    23       25
   40:  709    28       53
   20:  620    28       73
   15: 1112    31       79
   10: 1325    32       71
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Many thanks to Max KH7M and his lovely wife Kathy for their wonderful
hospitality. Kathy's gourmet cooking always make operating there special.
I was originally headed for the Caribbean, but the mosquito borne Chikungunya
Virus rampaging there for the last year too much of a risk for an old timer
like me.  So last minute change to Hawaii's Big Island-  and I can think of
worse places to contest.
I didn't do a good enough job working Europe, but OK to JA and USA. Best clock
hour was 214 Q's, so that was fun.
Sixty years of contesting now and it's always special to connect with so many
familiar calls.  Can't wait til 2015.   73  Jim Neiger  N6TJ