[3830] ARRL 160 N2WN Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N2WN Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 14:53:34 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 9:31

Total:  QSOs = 430  Sections = 59  Countries = 2  Total Score = 53,009

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

New antenna, about 85' tall Tee, replaced the old one after the top hat wires
broke off. 6" diameter for the first 40 or so feet then about 1.5"
for the rest using some old VHF mast material that I also use on my 40M
verticals. It played well after a bit of a fight to get it upright. Heard EU DX
early, but no luck working anyone. V31 and PJ2 were the only DX who copied me
this year. Did manage a couple West Coast QSOs, no PAC and heard all the states
except KL7. Spent less time and worked more, so think the effort was a success.
Managed a few decent runs and worked a bunch of friends. All the best in the
coming Top Band tests, hope to work them all. The very best wishes to everyone
for a wonderful holiday season and much happier new year!