[3830] ARRL 160 W0SD(W0DB) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0sd@triotel.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W0SD(W0DB) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 15:25:55 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W0SD
Operator(s): W0DB
Station: W0SD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 33

Total:  QSOs = 1419  Sections = 79  Countries = 6  Total Score = 243,780

Club:

Comments:

Every time I write this up I get slammed in the face by how stacked this contest
is for the NE.  If the DX multipliers were not bad enough it gives Q's not
available to others and then to add injury to insult more points per QSO.
I will say some have to even tougher than we do.  Congratulations to you guys
not in the NE!

I never have been one to be much for more categories as it just waters things
down but it would be interesting to see top 10 boxes where DX did not count as
multipliers, just Q's  Then you would see how well stations like N0NI, K9AY,
K9CT, K0RF and W0SD and a few other really do as far as putting together a good
station and operators.  Of course NE stations have just as good stations and
operators but they certainly win based on location.

Thanks to everyone who worked us!  It is really appreciated!!!