[3830] ARRL 10 LT7H(LU7HZ) SO CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu7hz@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 LT7H(LU7HZ) SO CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 23:32:56 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: LT7H
Operator(s): LU7HZ
Station: LU7HZ

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: Córdoba, Argentina
Operating Time (hrs): 25
Radios: SO2R

   CW:  861   123
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  861   123  Total Score = 423,612

Club:

Comments:

SOAPBOX: Vry nice contest. Gud condx, saturday bettern than sundary although EU

SOAPBOX: were nicer on Sunday morning. Worked SO2R and tested a stacked 4 El
SOAPBOX: yagui with a 3 El yagui, the upper with a rotator and the lower fixed

SOAPBOX: to the North so runs were beatiful when prop to USA opened. Uneventful

SOAPBOX: despite some WX pattern over here that fortunately didn't translate
SOAPBOX: into more than few showers. Lot of participants, worked for hours on a

SOAPBOX: crammed 28150+ segment. As usual with my QRP operations really
SOAPBOX: grateful with the ears that pull me out of the noise to score a
point.
HNY for all of you!!! Pedro LU7HZ