[3830] ARRL 10 KD0S M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KD0S M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 00:10:23 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KD0S
Operator(s): KD0S WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   CW: 1404   153
  SSB:  758   124
-------------------
Total: 2162   277  Total Score = 1,975,564

Club:

Comments:

Jim and I had a great time, we didn't kill ourselves doing this, just a lot of
fun!..

Conditions were very slow at start Friday nite, but then Saturday morning
through late afternoon very good, and Sunday similar conditions.

Worked plenty of Eu and JA, along with other mults worldwide, it was spot open
to all areas of the globe at some time..

Only had a problem wiht the main amp the last 2 hours, it started getting hot
and smell like burning diode, so we limped in at 500 watts instead of 1500,
cost us some Q's during the diagnosis, but not bad.

Thanks to Jim, Shari, and family for allowing me to play radio and have a great
time.

Thanks for all the Q's, 73 Todd WD0T