[3830] ARRL 10 WB5EIN SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WB5EIN SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 00:21:50 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 11:39

   CW:  264    91
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  264    91  Total Score = 96,096

Club: 599 DX Association

Comments:

This was a fun contest, even with my very low power station and meager Windom
antenna at 30 feet.  It was great to work so many contester friend and to
listen to the swift operators.

Special thanks to all who dug my signal out of the mud.  And, another special
tip of the hat to all who answered my few CQ calls, when I tried to give
confirmations for Mississippi.  Apparently, not many people needed Mississippi,
because I could call for 10 minutes sometimes and get no answer.  Oh yeah, that
was because my signal was so weak.  Ha!

73 to all,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis!)