[3830] ARRL 10 K4BAI SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K4BAI SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 01:05:38 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 27:28

   CW: 1825   150
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1825   150  Total Score = 1,095,000

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX.  Earlier in the week, the Alpha's protection
was shutting it down and I couldn't seem to solve the problem.  Was expecting
to operate LP, but gave the amp one last try on Friday afternoon before taking
the XYL out for dinner and a movie and it worked fine.  10 was in excellent
shape to Japan just before the start of the contest.  By the time I got home,
it was open only to the US and Canada, but there was a lot of activity.  Both
days had fair to good openings to Europe and the Near East (although didn't
find much in western Asia except two in Israel and RV9XE.  Would have liked the
openings to have lasted longer though.  Opening to Japan was only fair to poor
on Saturday evening.  It was much better on Sunday evening near the end.  Also
worked two Indonesian stations.  Good activity and a lot of fun.  Thanks for
all the QSOs.  Happy Holidays and New Year to all.  73, John, K4BAI.