[3830] ARRL 10 W7WHY SO Mixed Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W7WHY SO Mixed Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 02:29:58 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: Coos Bay, OR
Operating Time (hrs): ~8

   CW:  380    84
  SSB:   26    20
-------------------
Total:  406   104  Total Score = 163,488

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Lots of fun but not enough time.  Busy weekend with Christmas doings.  After
church Sunday we went to my granddaughter's Christmas concert at the high
school so only about an hour to operate Sunday.

It was more like the SS than a DX contest. Very few Europeans although the
EA8's were out in force.

There is nothing as much fun as the Asian opening just before the band folds
here on the left coast.  That is about all we get as an 'DX opening'.  Fun to
hear all the BY's getting active now.  Maybe someday there will be so many of
them it will be like the east coast running Europe :-) 73
Tom W7WHY

TS-450SAT + AL811H ~ 500 watts
HB 2-el monobander at 15 feet.
N1MM Logger Plus