[3830] ARRL 10 N4XD SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N4XD SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 13:39:49 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N4XD
Operator(s): N4XD
Station: N4XD

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 34

   CW: 1767   145
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1767   145  Total Score = 1,024,860

Club:

Comments:

TS 590 (decided to try it vs the other rig, K3)The 590 performed well.
Alpha 374
6 element 10 at 115'
2 element quad at 55'
N1MM+ (what a nice improvement over N1MM which was already great. Gentlemen,
thanks for a wonderful program!!)

A fun contest. Evening and early morning prop helped by the Geminids meteor
shower. Good prop to EU. Not many from Af but a few nice surprises late in the
contest. A fair but welcome opening to Ja Sunday night.

Of note: HZ1 called well after their sunset. V51 called in with my beam towards
west coast. Near the end FY5 called after I thought I was going to miss them. I
recall they had a Q count well over 3k.

Missed DC (how?) and the typical VE sections. Overall lots of activity and a
personal best for me. I imagine there will be some monster scores from the BIG
stations!

Hope to see many in the Stew and other 160 contests.

Ron
N4XD