[3830] ARRL 10 N5DO SO Mixed Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5do@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N5DO SO Mixed Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 14:19:18 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   CW:  820   132
  SSB:  810   111
-------------------
Total: 1630   243  Total Score = 1,190,700

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow!  Great conditions; my best score ever in an ARRL 10 meter contest.
Hopefully we will see conditions this good again sometime.  With the point
differential between CW and SSB QSOs I probably should have had a greater
percentage of CW, but the pileups were so fun on SSB that I couldn't break
away!