[3830] ARRL 10 WO9S SO CW QRP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, smc@w9smc.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WO9S SO CW QRP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:37:55 -0600 (CST)
                 ARRL10M Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2014-12-13

    CallSign Used : WO9S
      Operator(s) : WO9S

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : 10M
            Power : QRP
             Mode : CW
 Default Exchange : IL
       Gridsquare : EN61ET

             Name : Jonathan Rosner
          Address : 5337 S. University Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Chicago  IL  60615
          Country : USA

     ARRL Section : IL
        Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters
         Software : N1MM Logger V13.10.2

        Band     QSOs    Pts  Mul
          28      30     120   15
       Total      30     120   15

            Score : 1,800
              Rig : Yaesu FT847 cranked down to 5 W
         Antennas : First QSO:  Mobile 10 M whip with tuner
                    Other QSOs:  40 M dipole with tuner
          Soapbox : All antennas had been disconnected to make room
                    for a roofer who never showed up.  Decided to
                    play briefly in the contest anyway.  The mobile
                    whip didn't work out, and had already started as
                    QRP, so decided to stay that way and reconnect
                    the 40 meter dipole.  Some of the strongest stations
                    (including a G3 and CW5W) would actually answer my
                    calls.  About an hour total.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2014-12-14        Signature :  Jonathan L. Rosner   WO9S