[3830] ARRL 10 9A5Y(9A7DX) SO SSB Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 9A5Y(9A7DX) SO SSB Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 20:40:32 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: 9A5Y
Operator(s): 9A7DX
Station: 9A5Y

Class: SO SSB Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:
  SSB: 2086   183
-------------------
Total: 2086   183  Total Score = 763,476

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

I'm satisfied with my score, but it's a pity that west coast never open for me.
Only 2 X AZ :(

It was interesting to constantly compare scores with competition: OK7K, OM7M
and especially with 9A1UN. It seems that Dave's location is just too good for
west. He killed me first evning when band started to close for me. So Dave
congrat's and cu in "All Asian" or "JIDXC" ;)

Condix were good, 2nd day better then the first. But as a said, I'm a little
disappointed with the lack of west coast stn, that would improve the already
good overall impression.

The highlight was working far east LP 2nd day, and got YB XX9 9M6 for new one's
on my cq

EQM:

FT1000MP + KW

7el @20m + 2.6m vertical for RX :)

Happy Hollidays, and see ya in next 2015 !!

Ved, 9A7DX