[3830] ARRL 10 WA8HSB SO CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john.aeiker@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WA8HSB SO CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 22:01:51 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WA8HSB
Operator(s): WA8HSB
Station: WA8HSB

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: Mobile, AL
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

   CW:  158    52
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  158    52  Total Score = 32,864

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Ended up spending more time than I had expected as the conditions were very nice
indeed!!  Most heard my QRP signal with no problem on first call but for those
who had to stay with me and persist through QRM and QSB, thank you so much!!
As others have noted, the propagation was interesting in that some parts of the
US and globe were not heard at all.  All S&P with exception of a lone
contact in response to multiple minutes CQing.

TS-850S @ 5 watts to attic antennas (2 element wire yagi pointed to NE and
dipole favoring NW/SE)

73, John