[3830] ARRL 10 N6HC SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6HC@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N6HC SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 23:10:43 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N6HC
Operator(s): N6HC
Station: N6HC

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

   CW:  583    99
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  583    99  Total Score = 230,868

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I only operated the first 2+ hours of the contest and the last 6 hours of the
contest.  Saturday was a bust with cleaning up the estate and pool after the
recent rain / wind storm and dealing with "real life" issues
including my wife's birthday celebration.  I enjoyed the brief on-the-air
operating time.  I mostly did S & P for the first 2/3 of the contest and
ran the last 1/3.  Tried hard to make 600 Qs and 100 mults but just fell short
on both.  Thanks for all the Qs and see you next year.
Arnie N6HC