[3830] ARRL 10 K2PS SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, psk2ps@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K2PS SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 01:33:33 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K2PS
Operator(s): K2PS
Station: K2PS

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 26

   CW:  979   127
  SSB:  545   113
-------------------
Total: 1524   249  Total Score = 1,201,440

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

My favorite contest - and conditions were terrific!  Put up
a temporary 4-L yagi, 20 feet high, and it worked way
better than it should have.  Saturday was excellent,
Sunday was spectacular.  I don't believe I have ever been
able to run for as many hours as this contest permitted me to do.  I
calculated, over the roughly 26 hours in the chair, I was able to successfully
run about 6 hours Saturday, and nearly 9 on Sunday, all with 100 watts.

Between CW and SSB, I missed only LA, NF, NU, and NWT, and of course, a bunch
of XEs.  Worked VY1JA near the end for the YT mult.  Sunday was best for
stateside, starting with loud New Englanders calling in during my European run,
and gradually spreading south to NY, then NJ, and finally MD/VA/DC. And I got to
enjoy the short acknowledgements from old FRC and PVRC buddies.

73, Pete, K2PS