[3830] ARRL 10 W7TVC(@K2PO) M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W7TVC(@K2PO) M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 06:13:56 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W7TVC
Operator(s): K2PO WN6W W7TVC W8NF AF8Z KU1CW WS7L KD7VIK W6ABM K7CIE
Station: K2PO

Class: M/S LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   CW: 1018   125
  SSB:  404    89
-------------------
Total: 1422   214  Total Score = 1,044,320

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

The band was great but maybe not quite as great as last year, which is what I
suppose we should get used to. We focused harder on CW this year, netting more
CW Q's but a lot fewer on SSB for a QSO total about 400 lower than last year.
Still, we made our second million-plus score, about 10% down from 2013. EU
multipliers continue to be tough from here on the left coast, with only 15 of
the dozens that were out there. It was still a lot of fun, especially for those
of us with modest stations who relish a chance to drive the big aluminum at
K2PO.

Thanks to Bill and Kristen for all the hospitality and use of the station.