[3830] ARRL 10 IQ9UI(@II9P) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9aug@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 IQ9UI(@II9P) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 15:37:21 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: IQ9UI
Operator(s): LY5W I4UFH IK1HJS IZ8JAI IT9AUG IT9CHU IT9CJC IT9EQO
Station: II9P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: jm77ia
Operating Time (hrs): 32h38m

   CW: 1552   173
  SSB:  980   162
-------------------
Total: 2532   335  Total Score = 2,734,270

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Last Mult Contest from II9P in this fantastic year....
Saturday prop was no very good but Sunday condition more better, our first
target was to broke old italian record made from IR4T 23 years ago,and we
did....
Special tnx to I4UFH, IK1HJS and LY5W our guest.
This year we work all contest without problems, fryday Fabio I4UFH make
something for use our setup, 3 k3 interlocked for CW and SSB, tnx also to Carlo
and Domenico for helping me to put remote vertical for RX in band.

Setup Was:

3 x K3

2 amplifier 1xCW 1XSSB.

4 YAGI

1 Vertical for RX in band.

CU in 2015 and tnx for all QSO, Carmelo IT9AUG.