[3830] ARRL 10 DK3T(@DK3EE) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 DK3T(@DK3EE) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 17:48:37 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: DK3T
Operator(s): DK3EE DO9EE DK3DM DF8AE
Station: DK3EE

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JO41GU
Operating Time (hrs): 25

   CW: 1024   134
  SSB:  845   144
-------------------
Total: 1869   278  Total Score = 1,612,062

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Hi @ all!

We had some fun in this one. We had some problems with DX-Cluster connection
and some other little problems, but we tried to make the best out of it.
We wanted to do this one, because maybe this is the last year we have some
good condx on 10m?! Let�'s see what the sun will bring us in the future years.
Score above is not 100% sure, because database did not know 2 or 3 mults, so
our score could be a bit higher. But ARRL Log checking will get it right.
Condx have been yery spotty from here and often we had some strugle to
get the QSO right. The long QSO numbers don�'t make it easy ;-)
Openings have been very short and band closed early for us. especialy on day 1
the band closed right after darkness arrived :-(
On day 2 it took some time until the band was realy workable for us.
Anyway we had some fun and we hope everyone had also a lot of fun.
Congratulations to all stations with big scores.
Many thanks to all who gave us a call and to Tom, DK3EE for the use of his
station again.
Merry christmas to all contesters and all the best for 2015.
See you all down the (Contest)log.

For the team:

Heiko, DK3DM
..