[3830] SS SSB AB0BX School Club LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB AB0BX School Club LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 08:09:31 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: AB0BX
Operator(s): W0ANT N0AH
Station: AB0BX

Class: School Club LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  314
   10:
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

We had a good number of students drop in over the weekend to participate. Anna,
W0ANT, the school club president, elmered 4 students and one dad, KE0AKH, all
new to contesting, over two days. We only expected to operate a couple of hours
each day but operated close to a total of 8 hours. We used an ARRL supplied
teacher's Institute Yaesu FT-897, 100 watts, and a donated Force 12 Sigma 40XK
set for 15 meters. Used N3FJP contesting software. This was our third contest
entered in 2014. We operated FD, ARRL School Round UP, and this one- Many more
planned for 2015!!