[3830] ARRL 10 W8AV SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8av@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W8AV SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 14:03:03 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W8AV
Operator(s): W8AV
Station: W8AV

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 12:37

   CW:  838   149
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  838   149  Total Score = 499,438

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Contest activity has changed a bit at W8AV.  Having two grandsons born during
major contest weekends (one on CQWW CW weekend and one on ARRL 10 meter Contest
weekend)has an obvious effect on radio time here.

I only managed about 12.5 hours of operating time this year due to spoending
the day in Columbus, Ohio on Saturday to celebrate grandson #2's birthday, but
I had fun on day two.  Rates were good and I worked a lot of friends on the
band. Hope to see you next year and hopefully we will still have a high enough
solar flux to work many of the DX stations.

Thanks for all the Q's!