[3830] ARRL 10 NR5M SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, georged@demontrond.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NR5M SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 15:17:57 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NR5M
Operator(s): NR5M
Station: NR5M

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Hempstead, Texas, US
Operating Time (hrs): 33:39
Radios: SO2R

   CW:
  SSB: 2978   161
-------------------
Total: 2978   161  Total Score = 958,916

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Contest started off with a bang but the band dried up quickly the first night.
I was consistently behind my last year's score on Saturday until I got a late
evening sporadic E opening Saturday night that lasted past midnight.  All day
Sunday it was great!

Worked some SO2R on Saturday and picked up 4-5 S&P mults and maybe 50
S&P contacts.  Spent a little time on Sunday doing S&P and found 2-3
more.  The rest of the time it was run, run, run.

Only three Mexico mults and they were call-ins.  Could not find one S&P
although I kept an antenna that direction for the entire contest.

Thanks for all the Q's.  I had a great time and the station played well.  I
hope next year brings as much fun as this year.

George, NR5M