[3830] ARRL 10 SN2M(SP2XF) SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 SN2M(SP2XF) SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 18:20:22 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: SN2M
Operator(s): SP2XF
Station: SN2M

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 25

   CW:
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1510   159  Total Score = 960,360

Club:

Comments:

IC775, IC765 + PA
Ant: 5/5 + 5 + 5 el yagis

TNX all QSO!

This is great contest and 10M is amazing band. Only, it's a pity we did not
have such good propagation as in CQWW two weeks ago... Saturday was really
dissapointing to W/VE, sunday MUCH better, however working W7/VE7 from the west
coast was a real challenge.

Huge echo on the EU signals at midday, in this case splitting TX/RX in 3
directions makes thing really worse.

But the real downside of this contest even was non-ham spirit beahaviour that I
experienced from HC2SL. This operator looks like is the most important mult in
the world, whole band owner, that doesn't respect most basic rules at all.
First day started his CQ 150hz close to my channel and after not winning this
batle - on sunday I was intentionally QRMed by this guy, who was trying to
start his run to US exactely on my frequency! Just incredible...

73's and cu next year, on SSB!
Mac SP2XF / SN2M