[3830] ARRL 10 E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 11:25:52 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E70R E70T E77DX E77W
Station: E77DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Prijedor, JN84IX
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   CW: 1430   153
  SSB:  560   153
-------------------
Total: 1990   306  Total Score = 2,093,040

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

After flooding in April 2014 and renewing the station/shack this was a first
contest we did.
Not a serious effort, we more focused to test equipment and repair old stuff
and setup some  improvements.
Still need to check main stack (high SWR in CW part of the band) and to rebuild
tower and antennas we lost in storm just 1 day b4 CQ WW DX SSB.

condx were excellent and we enjoined some nice openings

2 x FT-2000D + Amp
6/6 L yagi
5 L  yagi
3 L Yagi (inband)used only sonday afternoon

73s de E7DX Team
Braco

p.s.
cu in TBDC on Top Band