[3830] TBDC KI0I Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC KI0I Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 18:00:27 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 4:13

Total:  QSOs = 171  Total Score = 739

Club:

Comments:

This is my favorite contest and look forward to it all year with antenna changes
and refinements. I was working Sat. morning/ afternoon in the RAC test when
illness sat on my head. A killer headache and congestion sent me to bed for a
very long nap. Feeling a little better,I opened a log at 03:30z and hit the
band.
I'm relieved to hear all the stories of gloom and despair(reading soapbox is
another fun part of SP) as I was thinking I must go back to work on my wires.
Best DX, KH6LC(20pt) who came back to one of a thousand CQ sent from
here!Thanks for pickin out a 100watter on an Inv L !
KV4FZ and NP2X the next best being 12 pointers. If it's any consolation Herb,
you were same signal strength as your neighbor...
This Stew played out more like a summer Stew with QRN and weak signals.
Thank you for all the QSO's , only wish I could have spent a little more than 4
hours.
Icom PROIII 100w, Coaxial bazooka fed Inv L up 55ft, 530ft un-terminated wire
NE-SW, N1MM logging
 73 all the best in 2015. Mark KI0I