[3830] TBDC W3HAC Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0OO.PAT@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W3HAC Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 18:50:06 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W3HAC
Operator(s): K0OO K6ZO
Station: W3HAC

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: WASHINGTON DC
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 66  Total Score = 189

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Always fun for the Holidays to spend part of it with friends.
 Band conditions seemed down but as always we hope that all had a lot of fun in
 the STEW PERRY Top Band.
 We want to thank our host here for the location that is in a church
 just down the street from the White House and next door to the MARCONI
Monument,
 We are also quite close to Fessenden Street
 so we are among the pioneers of the early art of radio.
 Great place to operate from.
 Look forward to seeing all of you in the next go round.
 Best for the New Year 2015.
 73  Pat K0OO &  Don  K6ZO.