[3830] TBDC VE3CV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] TBDC VE3CV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 20:16:27 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Varna
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 101  Total Score = 364

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Conditions were big disappointment.  Put "down" a new 200ft BOG RX
antenna facing 265 (Southern Cal) to have better ears that way and only worked
one CM96 (thanks N6DZ) and no CN grids even heard.  BOG worked great as an
addition to my 3 Beverages.  As most of us experienced...no EU heard except one
DL early!  Only DX was HI3TEJ.  Bummer.  So not a lot to keep me in the chair
for EU sunrize.  Thanks for the Qs. Hopefully Top Band will wake up for the
CQWW160s.
Happy New Year!
Jeff  VE3CV

FT-1000MP running 100W into 80 doublet at 50ft as top-loaded vertical.
N1MM plus worked great as usual.