[3830] TBDC KE0G Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC KE0G Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 21:45:59 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KE0G
Operator(s): KE0G
Station: KE0G

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: en34
Operating Time (hrs): 7

Total:  QSOs = 71  Total Score = 520

Club:

Comments:

K3/10 running 5 watts to several configurations of my trusty 74' dipoles up 50'
to 57' and fed with two ladder lines.  Using alligator clips on the station
end, I could feed the two ladder lines as T-top verts in phase or out of phase,
or feed one wire of the ladder line for some unpredictable results.  Then, feed
one wire of each ladder line out of phase, etc etc   With all the combinations
available, you'd think I should have won the contest, but alas, it looks like a
typical SP score for me.  I enjoyed the fun, and thanks to all who dug out my
puny QRP signal.  Some of you tried to pick out my call ten times !  I
appreciate it, but I'm thinking I need a code to send to the dedicated person
straining to copy my call that says, "Thanks for trying so hard!
CUL." But that may not be copy-able  either.  How about _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
?  72, 73,  Dan  ke0g