[3830] TBDC W5MX Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W5MX Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 00:27:52 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W5MX
Operator(s): LY5W W5MX
Station: W5MX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: EM77
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 631  Total Score = 1,830

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Had Sam LY5W over as a guest op this year in a multi single effort.
Was a pleasure to have him over for the contest, and during his first trip to
North America! I know what a great experience it is to operate "from the
other side" for the first time as I recently did at II9P in cqww cw just a
few weeks ago. Always a great learning experience working along others.
Have read all the previous entries so far this year and see many others also
noticed and experienced the same lousy condx we did. Only 10 QSO out of Europe
this year as compared to 60 last. Almost all worked around EU sunrise.
Just 1 VK/ZL worked! 0 JA stations in the log! Will be an interesting read how
everyone else did. 73's and see you in the cqww 160 cw!