[3830] TBDC HS0ZIA Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC HS0ZIA Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 01:38:42 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: HS0ZIA
Operator(s): HS0ZKX HS0ZIA
Station: HS0ZIA

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Chiang Mai
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:  QSOs = 35  Total Score = 420

Club:

Comments:

Hi this was the first top band operation from the station. Unfortunately our new
Hi Z 4/8 was rendered inop by rodents chewing away the Com Scope RG6 feedline so
we rigged up two 1 wave reversible beverages on bamboo poles out over the bone
dry rice paddys. It appears that we were the only station in SE Asia active.
Our closest QSO was a 2 pt with (the one and only) BY and ALL the remainder
ranged from 8-18 point range, and most were ESP. Our transmit antenna is a 32m
top loaded monopole with 120 radials. Too bad about the conditions but we'll be
back with better rx antennas. 73 Bob and Peter