[3830] TBDC IZ8JAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC IZ8JAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 17:07:31 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: IZ8JAI
Operator(s): IZ8JAI
Station: IZ8JAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Palmi (RC), Calabria
Operating Time (hrs): 8h56

Total:  QSOs = 203  Total Score = 772

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

First participation for me! Very exciting contest, if it had not been for poor
propagation I think I would have made more QSOs. No JA stations in log, the 90%
of QSOs were EU stations, the remaining ones were a couple of NA. The strongest
NA station was John W2GD, really 599. Best DX: P4/DL6RAI.
I wanted to partecipate for all the 14 available hours, but I had to gave up
and left all a couple of hours before my SR due to bad wheather, strong wind
(about 100 km/h), heavy rain and lots of lightings.

Equipment:

T antenna 75' high
4 DHDL (NE - NW - SE - SW)
K3

CU next year hoping in a better propagation!