[3830] RTTY Roundup AF6GA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, merlinridesagain@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup AF6GA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 22:26:30 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AF6GA
Operator(s): AF6GA
Station: AF6GA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cupertino, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
   80:   14
   40:   60
   20:    7
   15:  326
   10:   23
------------
Total:  430  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 20  Total Score = 30,960

Club:

Comments:

Condx down a bit from last month which led to a few less country multipliers
from last year, but qso count up in less time.  Overall another fun RTTY test.

10m opened up a bit on Sunday morning here on the west coast but otherwise was
quiet.  40m was somewhat productive and last year's TV issues were solved by
disconnecting the touchpad controller on the samsung LED TV.  So everyone was
happy :)

15m was crowded and a times confusing as OPs were calling me when I was
SnP-ing.  Maybe because there were some overly short TU messages from the
running station that led to confusion?

Really liking N1MM+ check window - hopefully ready for WPX next month.

73 es HNY
Phil