[3830] RTTY Roundup AK7AZ M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ak7ar.owen@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup AK7AZ M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 00:46:27 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AK7AZ
Operator(s): AK7AR K0DVH
Station: AK7AZ

Class: M/S LP
QTH: 12-Toes, Az
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
   80:    0
   40:    1
   20:  140
   15:  171
   10:  103
------------
Total:  415  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 14  Total Score = 26,145

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

A non-competitive effort used primarily to debug our RTTY configuration for
future efforts.

Thanks goes out to Steve K0DVH for putting in the most BIC. This allowed me to
run around trouble shooting the hardware and software. By the end of the
contest, things were starting to run smoothly.

Now I better go and get everything documented so that I can quickly configure
and actually get competitive for the next RTTY test.