[3830] RTTY Roundup KA1J Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Gary@ka1j.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KA1J Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 00:58:08 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KA1J
Operator(s): KA1J
Station: KA1J

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:
   40:  165
   20:   85
   15:   65
   10:   41
------------
Total:  356  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 26  Total Score = 28,124

Club:

Comments:

My first RTTY contest. Couldn't dedicate myself to it, had too many external
things going on; had to go out of town last night & put up 100' of snow
fence today, so this was a relaxed contest for me & time for a few beers.
HNY!

Sending via a K3 & using the CW paddle to send CW & the K3 to convert
it to RTTY. Used the CW memories in the K3 for repetitious communications.
MMTTY for on screen decoding and N1MM for the logging.

Always look forward to contests, I'll be back in this one again.

Happy New Year to all.

73,

Gary, KA1J