[3830] RTTY Roundup K6WSC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6wsc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K6WSC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 01:55:02 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K6WSC
Operator(s): K6WSC
Station: K6WSC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vail, AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 0.1

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:   1
   10:
------------
Total:   1  State/Prov = 1  Countries = 0  Total Score = 1

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Don’t laugh. This score is the result of a multiple day effort to get RTTY
working for the first time with my present computer, interface, and radio which
ended successfully minutes before the end of the contest. The effort involved
newer logging software, two different digital engines, unnecessary FSK
software, reading lots documentation, joining two user’s groups, and finally
a single corrupted USB/COM port driver (controlling FSK Tx). It was all worth
it though, especially making the one contact. I look forward to the next RTTY
contest!

73, Bill K6WSC