[3830] RTTY Roundup K9CT SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K9CT SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 04:08:54 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  170
   40:  277
   20:  407
   15:  536
   10:  219
------------
Total: 1609  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 73  Total Score = 207,561

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

P/T effort as I had an event planned Saturday evening. I enjoyed the SO2R fun of
working two bands using N1MM Logger Plus. Propagation was interesting...lots of
AU sound...ten didn't open like it did a few weeks ago to EU and then just for
a short time with stronger signals. I was not able to spend the time on 40 and
80 because I wasn't here.

Lots of activity despite it being a busy sports weekend. Only heard a couple of
mults that I didn't work. Some were not in the contest and the others were
feasting on the east or west coast stations.

Thanks for the qsos. I am very happy that they added the Unlimited category and
gave it a try. Skimmer kept the bandmap full.

73, Craig K9CT