[3830] RTTY Roundup VY2LI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup VY2LI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 13:56:27 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 7:45

------------
   80:   41
   40:  209
   20:   64
   15:  124
   10:  115
------------
Total:  553  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 39  Total Score = 48,111

Club:

Comments:

Objective was to get the PEI(VY2) mult out there.The flu bug dictated
otherwise!Managed an hour here and there with lenghty gaps in between.My last
run was ~18:00Z, when I had to pack it in and cry 'uncle'. I was hurting all
over.Probably could have tripled my QSO count had it not been for the untimely
intervention of Mr.Influenza.Hope we got into your log.HNY! Bill