[3830] RTTY Roundup IT9BLB(@IB9T) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9blb@infcom.it
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup IT9BLB(@IB9T) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 16:19:04 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: IT9BLB
Operator(s): IT9BLB IT9MBZ IT9RZU IT9VDQ IU3BTY
Station: IB9T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Palermo-JM68QE
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:   52
   40:  533
   20:  279
   15:  294
   10:  322
------------
Total: 1480  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 76  Total Score = 192,400

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

As in every contest, our main target was to beat our previous better result.
This time we lost the goal by 3106 points, against our 2014's effort with the
italian record set.
Very particular propagation conditions: poor in the first half of our race
times, but on really good 40m, excellent on the second half with unespected
beautiful runs on 10, 15 and 20m. On sunday, our times from 14 to 18z have been
amazing, with our better contest's peak of 92 Qs from 15 to 16z. Number of
stations and signals' strenght from the West Coast, on the high bands, have
been a real surprise and a lot of fun to work.

See you on next one,

Joe, IT9BLB
one of IB9T