[3830] RTTY Roundup W7VJ(N7NM) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thenewt@msn.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W7VJ(N7NM) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 16:32:27 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W7VJ
Operator(s): N7NM
Station: W7VJ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Gig Harbor, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
   80:    5
   40:  226
   20:  150
   15:  579
   10:  294
------------
Total: 1254  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 34  Total Score = 112,860

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

I jumped at the opportunity to operate this one from Andrew's great station. He
had not been exposed to RTTY before and was surprised to see the amount of
activity.  Unfortunately, propagation was horrible so very little DX but 10 and
15 were open to the US and daytime activity was non-stop.  I've not experienced
pileups like this in 10 years of RTTY contesting from my home QTH! 20, 40 and
80 were on the noisy side so left a few hours on the table Sat night.
My sincere thanks to Andrew for the invitation and to everyone who called me.
73, Doug - N7NM