[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 04:10:29 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 9

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   4      2
   80:  12      8
   40:  23     17
   20:   4      2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  43     29  Total Score = 1,247

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The mystery of the night was the difficulty we (N6RO and I) had working KZ5D on
20m with his S-9 signal! Very rough getting through the wall to east coast.
While 40 was good, there was no short skip/backscatter.  For ex, W7WHY was in
the noise on 40m . .. .usually easy to work Tom there.

It was a zoo. .  maybe 50 players tonight and some good new faces. Hope you all
will return to this chaos and maybe encourage your friends.

Storm damage to antennas now mostly repaired thanks to visit of tree crew on
Monday.

Will try to make post-contest 75m net next week.