[3830] NAQP CW VE9AA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE9AA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 02:59:35 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 4:23

  160:    1     1
   80:   16    10
   40:   68    33
   20:  100    36
   15:  100    34
   10:  138    37
-------------------
Total:  423   151  Total Score = 63,873

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team: McCFreakin Cold

Comments:

Started late, could not get a call history file working to save myself.  It
really didn't matter as this was the year of all the names. Kitty,
Jesuischarlie, mug, Carl, Chacho, lots of "ED's" from guys I know
who's name wasn't Ed's and Al's from fellas I know who's names weren't  Al, so
I guess it really made no difference ! (copy what is sent is the mantra, right
guys?)

Spent the day repairing the washing machine, assembling a shelf and cooking 3
major meals to make leftovers for the coming weeks.

Indulged in a cold 807 and later a Jack & Ginger , so my heart wasn't
really in it.  When I came back, 40m was really hollow and impossible to get a
run going.  CQ'd my face off on 80m and only 1 caller. S&P's a bit up the
band, got one guy to hear me on 160m and then it was not fun anymore, so from
the great white north of NB, this McCFreakin Cold team member hung up his mits
and hit the pit !

See you in the next one.

Mike IC7410 barefoot, A3S/HF9V, N1MM+