[3830] NAQP CW N5ZO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.l.myllymaki@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5ZO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 05:27:31 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Escondido, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   14     7
   80:   94    35
   40:  165    45
   20:  268    53
   15:  261    46
   10:  237    45
-------------------
Total: 1039   231  Total Score = 240,009

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC 1

Comments:

I set goal to make 1000 Qs on this one but otherwise did not shoot for any
score.  I think I moved just one or 2 mults and was at times lazy with 2nd
radio.  Anyway, great practice event and this is one of my favorite contests.
Quite good conditions and station played well with my small temporary antennas,
there is lots of aluminum on ground to put together and raise on towers, so
station will improve later on the year quite a bit I hope.
Currently using 2 K-3s and for antennas A3S tribander 30 ft up, another small
tribander 80 ft up (it has 2 el on each 20/15/10) and 2 el shorty-40 70 ft up.
Inverted V on 80 and top fed 1/4 wave wire for 160 (and it does not tune
properly, must push TX power to it with tuner).
TNX for QSOs, 73 de Marko N5ZO