[3830] NAQP CW K8IA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobk8ia@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K8IA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 06:02:33 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K8IA
Operator(s): K8IA
Station: K8IA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   45    19
   80:  135    40
   40:  281    50
   20:  302    48
   15:  250    49
   10:  151    42
-------------------
Total: 1164   248  Total Score = 288,672

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: Arizona Outlaws - Big Guns

Comments:

I have a prime directive when I do not feel well...."Do Not Contest".
Except, of course, when a Team is counting on a few point from me. That was the
only reason I stayed with this one.

There will be some big scores. Bands were ok and quiet. This is my personal
best for a NAQP CW, yet there was/is much room for improvement. I left a bunch
on the table, so to speak. I didnt work as hard on SO2V for mults as I could
have and there were lots of unanswered CQ's. Hopefully I won't get kicked off
the Team.

Next week,fellow Arizona Outlaw Andy NY7N takes over the station for NAQP SSB.
Work him often.

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club