[3830] NAQP CW WT2P Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fredwt2p@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WT2P Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 06:10:04 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

  160:
   80:    1     1
   40:  151    45
   20:   87    37
   15:   61    17
   10:   39    10
-------------------
Total:  339   110  Total Score = 37,290

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Snow Day

Comments:

Got the DX-40 dipole up about 15 minutes after the contest started out in the
cold. 10 meters was a absolute treat, then I moved on to 15 and had even more
fun. Nice to work a lot of SMC'ers on 40, apparently I was loud right before W9
sunset in IL.

Thanks to all, this was my first NAQP CW since the early 00's. And probably the
most Q's I've worked from this location in 10 hours... ever. Don't think I will
hit this next week for SSB but if the bands stay the same (and my antenna
doesn't fall out of the tree).

Rig: Elecraft KX3, 5W
Homebrew Tiny Python Panadapter
Ant: Alpha-Delta DX-40 dipole