[3830] NAQP CW N6ZFO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6ZFO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 06:16:44 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   32    14
   80:  110    39
   40:  121    45
   20:  179    48
   15:  264    54
   10:  211    52
-------------------
Total:  922   252  Total Score = 232,344

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

10m mult total was a big surprise.    Pleased for a personal best number of Q's,
mults and score.   Tried to rise to the occasion for assignment to NCCC Team 1.
By the time I saw it it was too late to protest to our organizer, W6FB.

Most attempted moves failed until last hour or so of contest, when several
mults were successfully moved from 40m to 20m.   Happy for last minute VE4 mult
on 80m from VE4YU.   VE5 is getting rare these days-- missed on all bands and
was only missing mult in CQP last year.

73 Bill n6zfo