[3830] NAQP CW N2IC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ic@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N2IC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 14:17:20 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N2IC
Operator(s): N2IC
Station: N2IC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: New Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   52    26
   80:  215    44
   40:  310    56
   20:  362    57
   15:  377    58
   10:  219    52
-------------------
Total: 1535   293  Total Score = 449,755

Club:

Team: Arizona Outlaws - Big Guns

Comments:

Great condx on 10-80. Last year, I was spoiled by excellent 160 conditions. This
year was back to normal, with many stations farther than 1000 miles away CQing
in my face. Sure going to miss 10 meters when we lose these sunspots.

Activity continues to increase in this contest, year-after-year. I think it can
join the ranks of major contests. Looking at USA submitted logs, it has already
surpassed WPX CW.

Many stations obliged my requests to QSY to other bands for new multipliers.
Thanks so much !

73,
Steve, N2IC